2004 - 2006
In 2004, I entered the Saint Petersburg State Theatre Arts Academy, the director’s group of Vladimir Grigoryev.
In 2006, still as a student, I joined the Saint Petersburg Baltic House Theatre-Festival as an Assistant Director.
During two years of service in the theatre, I had participated in more than ten performances.
I released such performances as «The Lower Depths» (directed by Egor Chernyshov), «The Marriage of Figaro» (directed by Viktor Kramer).
Award for «Dedication to the Profession» (Baltic House Theatre-Festival, 2007, Saint Petersburg).
2007 - 2008
In 2007, I was invited to the Production Company «Kramer & Co Production», where I was engaged in directing special events and shows.
I took part in such important projects as:
- Opening of the Ice Palace in the Tavrichesky Garden (Saint Petersburg, 2007);
- Presentation of the New Holland project (Saint Petersburg, 2007);
- «Fairy Tale for the Bride», wedding of Anastasia Volochkova and Igor Vdovin (Saint Petersburg, 2007);
- Presentation of the final of Volvo Ocean Race (Saint Petersburg, 2007);
- «White Carnival of Vyacheslav Polunin» within the event of Troika Dialog investment company (Moscow, 2007);
- «Flower Ball» for the Musical Olympus festival (Strelna, 2008)
- Presentation of the tower «Federation» (Moscow, 2008);
- Governor’s Gala Reception within the framework of the XII International Economic Forum (Saint Petersburg, 2008);
- «Renaissance of the Imperial Stage – 175th Anniversary of the Mikhailovsky Theatre» (Saint Petersburg, 2008).
In 2009, I graduated from the Saint Petersburg State Theatre Arts Academy with a degree in «Film and Television Direction».
Then I worked with the music editorial office of TV 100 television channel.
Projects: «One Hundred Percent Sound», «Open Format», «Vinyl Video», «War. History in the Songs».
2010 - 2011
I collaborated as a Production Director with such companies as Lenkontsert, Petersburg Impresario, Brel Creative Group, and Tonika art-studio.
I participated in the second directing laboratory ON.THEATRE – 2010, where I presented a sketch of the performance «The Class of Bento Bonchev» based on the play by Maksim Kurochkin.
At the invitation of the International Centre for Festivals and Celebrations, I participated in the SCARLET SAILS-2011 project as a director of the water show.
2013 - 2017
Since 2013, I have been collaborating with the SAZONOVSTUDIO event-laboratory under the supervision of Vasily Sazonov.
As a member of the SAZONOVSTUDIO directing group, I took part in the preparation and implementation of the following projects:
- City celebration for the graduates «Scarlet Sails» (show on the Neva River) (Saint Petersburg 2013, 2014);
- Celebration of business success and a business congress for Siberian Health Corporation (Saint Petersburg 2013, Kazan 2014, Sochi 2014, Baku 2015, Saint Petersburg 2015);
- Relay Race of Light multimedia show on the Red Square (Moscow, 2013);
- Journey Round the Light multimedia water show in Ostankino within the framework of the Circle of Light Moscow International Festival (Moscow, 2014);
- The first International Military Games: Opening Ceremony and Closing Ceremony (Moscow, 2015);
- 25 Bank «Saint-Petersburg» (St. Petersburg, 2015);
- Presentation of the «ToolBox» project – «Spring in Erarta» (St. Petersburg, 2016).
From 2014 to 2016 engaged in directing and casting for the company Technogym (Moscow, Sochi, Saint Petersburg).
I am currently engaged in directing and organizing special events, concerts and shows, as well as staging and distributing performances.
Concerts and shows
I am open for cooperation with theatres, event-agencies, production companies, creative centres, as a director, stage director and actors manager.
I live in Saint Petersburg (Russia), but is ready for projects anywhere in the world.